Monday, December 29, 2008

1228 ・ Ikebukuro CYBER.

Good morning; this is No-name.


Yesterday was the last live of the year.


I am truly grateful


To everyone who came, to all the staff, to all the other bands, to everyone at the live house


And to everyone who was at the live with me.


Thank you for the birthday presents and such, too.



Well then,


With the last live of the year


I can't deny even a bit that it's like a lot of different feelings are rising up within me but


Did everyone who came to see us have fun?


Oh, I generally had fun.



Well, that


The next live will be next year;


Like have a good year, everyone.



Well,


I feel a little unwell but


About this time today, I'm thinking I'll go on with a bang.


It's like that.


Shitakke
[Hokkaido-dialect goodbye]


Today's song
Ruby Soho / Rancid

No comments:

Post a Comment