Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ants and bees.

It's been a while; this is No-name.


For several days now I've had something of a cold


I'm kind of knocked down.



I'm already relatively well now but


Everyone,


Take plenty care not to catch a cold or anything.



Well then,


Actually, lately, while struggling with illness

I looked up a little about ants and bees;


It's a pretty deep thing


I'm thinking now.


Putting it simply, ants and bees are of the same category;


Actually their behaviors and such are really similar.


Moreover, it seems like ants are frightening to other insects


And it looks like there are a lot of insects that camouflage themselves as ants.


Yeah,

It's really deep.


...so I can't really help writing a lot about this kind of thing so


I'll leave it at that.



Okay!


Heading towards next month's live


I can only be in high spirits!


It's like that.


Shitakke
[Hokkaido-dialect goodbye]

No comments:

Post a Comment