Friday, December 28, 2012

Rehearsal

Good evening.

Today we came to rehearse this and that.

'Rakuen' which we haven't performed yet,

I have a premonition that it'll become quite interesting.

Well, when we will do it, we, yeah, don't know for now.

It was that kind of a rehearsal,

but during the break, Jojo and I

tried to think about what characters from 5th Part of JoJo we would fit the best if compared.
[Part 5 = Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo]

After a lot of thinking, we came up with this result

Jojo = Giorno
Hikaru = Narancia
Wajou = Mista
Andy = Abbacchio
Kaede = Buccellati

[Character information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vento_Aureo]

Jojo is JoJo, that's why Giorno

Hikaru-chan always seems like he is swimming in the river (maybe sea)

Mr. Wajou wore a hat that looked like Mista's today

Myself maybe because I have long hair

and Kaede carries around atmosphere similar to Buccellati's

It became like this using such careless reasoning.

For people who are not familiar with the 5th part of JoJo, this is surely a chance to have a look now.

I think if I tried to say it, you probably wouldn't even be able to see it like that. (laughs)

Well, it's been that kind of day today.

In any case, Jojo's "Question & Answer" is

funny, right?

I regret I didn't prepare some questions myself.

Shittake
[Hokkaido-dialect goodbye]



[This post was translated by chiva but posted by Ku.]

No comments:

Post a Comment