Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Q&A - Lulu - Plug January 5, 2010

THE GALLO Lulu, Guitar
Translated by Chiva
Originally published on a now-defunct interview site.


Name/part
Lulu/six-string

Birthday/blood type
December 20/B

Three words that describe you
Not interesting, gastroptosis*, pointless pickiness
1: In medicine, gastroptosis is the abnormal downward displacement of the stomach. It is not a life threatening condition. The condition frequently causes digestive symptoms and constipation.

Favorite phrase
Sturdy

Strong points / strengths
Driving, sleeping in late

Weak points / weaknesses
Insects and reptiles

Piercing count
2 in my left ear

Calls or cell phone mail?
If I have to pick one, I guess calls

What you always carry with you
Cigarettes, a notebook, a charger

A magazine you read often
Magazines about fashion, cars, instruments, and clocks

Something you collect
When I see tools, I always want to buy them

When you feel maxed-out
When my neck and shoulders are so stiff I can't even turn my head

Something that makes you a little happy
The first mouthful of beer

What you like about each member
It's embarrassing, so I will keep it a secret

If you could be someone else for a day who would you be?
I'd want to be a policeman driving a motorbike, be sturdy

Childhood dream
To become a policeman or Ultraman*
* A character from a Japanese TV series from 1960s.

Favorite convenience store
If there is a Mini Stop, I always go in (゜∀゜)

Specialty cuisine
There're a lot

Your own personal routine
Drinking alcohol in a good mood

A challenge you want to try soon
Mongolian tanmen3

Something that recently made you happy
Everyone throwing me a birthday party

Something that recently made you sad
During a live my guitar got horribly out of tune

Something on your mind recently
Mongolian tanmen*
* A kind of a Mongolian dish - tanmen - a mild, usually salt-tasted soup, served with a mix of sauteed vegetables and seafood.

Favorite fragrance
BVLGARI BLUE, BVLGARI BLACK

Cell phone wall paper
A picture of myself that someone drew for me

What do you have on your cell phone?
Nothing

Three things you want the most right now
Gear, clothes, Lamborgini Countach

Your message
The roosters of 2010 have spread their wings after all! Everyone, look forward to thaaaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment