Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What I did yesterday.


Evenin', everyone; this is No-name.
[Hokkaido-dialect greeting]


I have a story about yesterday;


I went to Nakamoto with a certain Mr. J.
[Mr. J probably = Jojo]
[Nakamoto is a ramen restaurant in Shibuya]



It was the second time I've been there but


Naturally it left a spicy impression.


However


Although it was the second time


It was spicy but delicious


About this time today that sentiment's sprouted.


Ok,


Let's go to Nakamoto again and do it again.


By the way


What was spicy wasn't the ramen; I can't deny our mouths were also spicy.


Of course that could mean anything.


Ok, heading towards the session


No-name will do his best!


Shitakke
[Hokkaido-dialect goodbye]

Today's song
Big City / Operation Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment