Monday, October 27, 2008

That's rightt ☆

From now on I'm hereee (W∞・V)ノ゙

Are you all doing well?




For me



Maybe I'm exhausted



Three hours after the sponsored



I started seeing signs of a cold



Now my nose is totally nonstop running (´・ω・`)




Well I'll get better soon so



No



I'll get myself better soon so



No need to worry ☆




I ate vegetables again today (・∀・)




The blessing of the earthhh!




What'm I writing (・∀・)




Well, anyway, from now on



I'll write here so



Please check 50 times a day, guys ヾ(´ー`)ノ




But I won't write 50 times a day (・∀・)




Oh, about the title




I'd appreciate not talking about it... ☆ lol



I might change it on a whim or



It might allllways be like this (・∀・)




So there's that.



I didn't think of anything good.




I'm a dumbface (´ω`)




Well, there's this and that, and it's sudden but




I've got a session (≧ω≦)




The people who know, know (・∀・)?




☆☆☆☆☆



★ Jojo with Tokyo Himitsu Club ★

November 10 (Mon) Ikebukuro CYBER LAYZis-sponsored hazy scenery

★ Details here ★



☆☆☆☆☆




Because of that




I'll totally be waiting for all of you at the venue (・∀・)




Early announcement commenced ☆




With this, I should've safely completed today's work (´ω`)




Not that it's funny you should mention it.




I've been playing a little moreee




G'night (ρ_-)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment