Saturday, September 5, 2009

0904 Ruido K4.

Evening, this is Andy.
[Hokkaido-dialect greeting]


Thanks for the live yesterday at RUIDO K4.



Everyone who came, all the staff, all the other bands, and all the live house staff


Thank you so much.



rui-kun and Reo-kun, who appeared in the session band, thank you so much.



Thank you for the provisions and all, too.



And


Mr. Kaede, happy birthday.



Well,


Here's yesterday's set list

1. Mudai
2. Kuroi Ondori
3.BOUTIQUE BEELZEBUB
-MC-
4. Maou -taidou-
5. Maou -kakusei-
6. Maou -maisou-
-MC-
7. Gokusaishiki Maressha -GA110-
8.SNOW WHITE AND THE THIRTEEN RxPISTS
9. Tokyo Cinderella

That's it.



The songs we played yesterday in the session band were nostalgic


And we did a talk show


And, well, I had equipment trouble myself, but


I just think



It was a pretty heated live.



I can't deny that my neck muscles are completely sore



Facing the next live


I'll do it with a bang, without hesitation.


It's like that.



Shitakke
[Hokkaido-dialect goodbye]


"Starry Night" / Hi-STANDARD

No comments:

Post a Comment