Friday, September 4, 2009

Maou -kakusei-

Lyrics: Jojo Music: Andy
From Maou
Translation: Ku & Chiva
The Devil -Awakening-1

I scream in a steel storm I scream in a blessed storm
God help me2 I cannot see you from here
I will become a flower and fall3 I will fall and turn to ash for you, cutie
The sky sobs oh, you cutie hey, you will hear it
Two... three... five... seven...4
I scream in a steel storm I scream I scream your name
God help me I cannot see you from here
I will become a flower and fall I will fall and turn to ash for you, cutie
The sky sobs oh, you cutie hey, you will hear it
Two... three... five... seven...
God help me can you hear my voice...



1 The Maou series of songs is a critique of war, centered around WWII.

2 The original phrase is Namu Amida Butsu, which is a mantra called the "Nenbutsu" and is from the Pure Land Sect of Japanese Buddhism. The belief is that one only has to utter it before death to enter the Pure Land -- heaven, in a nutshell.

3 This line is symbolic; in WWII, the young kamikaze pilots were referred to as flowers, specifically with the image of a fleeting cherry blosoom in mind. The veru "chiru," to fall, refers literally to the way the petals fall from trees and are blown away in the wind, but also metaphorically refer to the way the pilots died.

4 Counting in prime numbers is a nod to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean, in which the main antagonist counts prime numbers as a way to calm himself down.
Romanization: Ku
Maou -kakusei-

Boku wa sakebu koutetsu no arashi no naka de boku wa sakebu shukufuku no arashi no naka de
Namu Amida Butsu koko kara kimi ga miemasen
Hana ni natte chirimasu chitte hai ni narimasu kawaii kimi no tame
Sora ga nakijakuru kawaii kimi yo hora kikoete kuru deshou
Two... three... five... seven...
Boku wa sakebu koutetsu no arashi no naka de boku wa sakebu kimi no na wo sakebu
Namu Amida Butsu koko kara sora ga miemasen
Hana ni natte chirimasu chitte hai ni narimasu kawaii kimi no tame
Sora ga nakijakuru kawaii kimi yo hora kikoete kuru deshou
Two... three... five... seven...
Namu Amida Butsu kono koe ga kikoemasu ka...
Transcription:Ku
魔王-覚醒-

僕ハ叫ブ 鋼鉄ノ嵐ノ中デ 僕ハ叫ブ 祝福ノ嵐ノ中デ
南無阿弥陀仏 此処カラ君ガ見エマセン
花ニ為ッテ散リマス 散ッテ灰ニ為リマス 可愛イ君ノ為
空ガ泣キジャクル 可愛イ君ヨ ホラ聞コエテ来ルデショウ
弐・・・参・・・伍・・・七・・・
僕ハ叫ブ 鋼鉄ノ嵐ノ中デ 僕ハ叫ブ 君ノ名ヲ叫ブ
南無阿弥陀仏 此処カラ空ガ見エマセン
花ニ為ッテ散リマス 散ッテ灰ニ為リマス 可愛イ君ノ為
空ガ泣キジャクル 可愛イ君ヨ ホラ聞コエテ来ルデショウ
弐・・・参・・・伍・・・七・・・
南無阿弥陀仏 此ノ声ガ聞コエマスカ・・・

No comments:

Post a Comment