Friday, September 25, 2009

Gecko.

[Broken image]
Evening, this is Andy.
[Hokkaido-dialect greeting, "oban desu".]


It's abrupt but


Yesterday, for the first time in my live I saw a gecko.



It was casually hanging on to the car so I was pretty surprised.


It's also a shock that a gecko, which is supposed to protect the home, was protecting the car.
[In Japanese, the word for gecko means "home protector"]



But


Perhaps


That wasn't a gecko


I can't deny that it might have been a newt.



However

Newts protect wells, so newts
[In Japanese, the word for newt means "well protector"]



Are however hard to think of as being on land...



The more I think about it

The mystery gets deeper.



With that, until a little while ago I was in Shimokitazawa to see an acquaintance's live.



I can't deny that I somehow have the feeling I'm coming to Shimokitazawa a lot this month to see lives.




Every-day diligence.


It must be exactly that.



Yeah,

It's like that.



Shitakke
[A casual goodbye in Hokkaido dialect]

REMIND / ACIDMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment