Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Recently.

Good morning.


I think it's been a while since I've written an arbitrary blog.


Oh, everyone who viewed the KAS broadcast the other day


I am truly grateful.


Regardless of the fact that there were a lot of unsightly parts because I was pretty drunk in the later half


Even so, I am so, so grateful to everyone who watched.


I was like that


And the other day I did some things with the new song at rehearsal


And I went for Okinawan food with a friend


And there was a gecko clinging to the window;


There was a lot going on.


Well, the gecko surprised me.


It was a shock because it was the first time I've seen one.


That aside,


We, THE GALLO,


Have a flurry of in-stores after this.


I might expose my embarrassing self yet again but


Please look after me warmly.


Or something like that.


When I went for Okinawan food this was playing, so I've been listening to it lately nostalgically.


Shitakke
[Hokkaido-dialect goodbye]


Today's song
Ryuukyuu Ai Uta / MONGOL800




No comments:

Post a Comment