Monday, June 9, 2014

Jojo

Everyone who came to THE GALLO's solo performance


It was a treat!
[Gochisousama deshita]


This year's birthday performance was first-rate again!


I received a lot of letters and gifts!


Maou -koibumi- (fan mail)


Kokkeishiki Dokuen -shamo- (Twitter)


Shin ・ Kokkeishiki Kichiku Outou (Ameblo and Ameba messages); via these


I received a lot of blessings!


I am terribly grateful!


Thanks d(ΦwΦ)b


With an afterglow of the solo performance lingering


I want to disable myself for a little while but


Facing the release of an album for THE GALLO


It is the production period for a while!


Without a break


I would like to have your encouragement!


I will devour all of it (ΦwΦ)v



P.S.


Thank you for putting up with my ego!


Great!


I am glad d(ΦwΦ)b

No comments:

Post a Comment