Sunday, June 22, 2014

Takdanobaba ZEAL LINK

We had the in-store.


The date changed but...




Of course I

And my band mates



Feel happy


That we could meet so many people.




I don't think it's something

Spread around publicly but



We

Are musicians, so



We pour our everything

Into sound

And the stage.




So when there's an in-store too

We have no weapons

We're just kiiiinda anxious guys (lol

The only thing in common [with music] is that it's entertainment...



Actually it's something that I rack my brains over

Even more than performing (lol




A space unique space

That everyone creates together.

It's nice

Even if everyone's a little tired.



Really

A lot of people came.


Mendori.
[The name of THE GALLO's fans]



Thank you...










Let's make good memories

Again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment