Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An occasional change-up

[A change-up is a kind of baseball pitch where the thrown ball changes speed.]

It's Lulu-san (W∞・V)ノ

Well I want

To sleep completely (´∩ω∩`)

I came to eat ramen with Mr. Jojo

At the shop where we always request salt

It's an adventure of soy sauce flavors ☆

What soy sauce

That wasn't like soy sauce

Was original (ノ´∀`)ノ

The roasted pork flavor

Was also super delicious (*´ω`*)

On the other hand, Mr. Jojo

Seemed displeased (´-ω-`)

I mean I've known it since long ago but

My blog

Is just about food (・∀・)

Well, that's it

I'm happy when I eat tasty things (ノ´ω`*)

I want to eat tasty gyoza ♪

Before that I want to go home and sleep

I'm sleepy to the max

Since my night starts now

Batter up (´つω-`)

(W∞・V)

No comments:

Post a Comment