Monday, April 27, 2009

Mastering

Evenin'

Today was rehearsal but

I witnessed a strange phenomenon

For the first time in a long time.

I pierced

The head of the bass drum...

It forced a prompt termination of rehearsal...

(# ゚Д゚)つ〃∩

And,

It's not that someone's bad

But to re-cover it

There isn't much time left to do it w
['w' is often used online as a shorthand way of typing 'lol'; it stands for 'warau'.]

This was the second time I've experienced this.

Regarding a counter-measure to recent spam on my cell phone email

I was a worried Kaede-san but

In accordance with having precisely mastered its functions

It seems I've reduced it.

Ahh,

It's like, I got it.

But just rejecting it

Isn't good enough.

They'll just think of different things and keep sending it.

Facing 5/5

I wonder if we'll improve

The end little by little.

Well, even if I told you who said what

We're seriously doing it this way

Look forward to it

(」゜□゜)」



Kaede

No comments:

Post a Comment