Thursday, October 8, 2009

CUTOUT

[Picture here; we were unable to retrieve the image]

Fuu
(」゜□゜)」


Morning

everyone



I'm a jerk who was watching a DVD

and from there

went back to work

and it's this hour


If I go into work mode

it's pretty much always kind of like this lol



And so


full brain function


and a sound mind


naturally, doesn't mean I can sleep, so


my duties are over.


It's Kaede-san's

pal


at times like these.



It's Bombay

gin.

It's been my partner for ages

I usually drink it with lime in it

It's morning so excuse me lol

But I can't help my inverted lifestyle


And so

when the switch is flipped


I'll get to sleep


The wind is making a ton of noise

Those of you going to work or school

take care
(」゜□゜)」



When I wake up it's [time for] rehearsal


Later


Ka ★

No comments:

Post a Comment