Sunday, October 4, 2009

Harvest moon

Seems like it (・∀・)


Iiiit's meeee ヾ(W∞・V)ノ



But well, I'm not looking at the moon (゜∀゜)



And, everyone who came to the Takadanobaba performance


Thank youuu (≧ω≦)ノシ



Thank you to all of my band mates, to all the other bands, and to all the staff at AREA ☆



Thanks for the gifts, too (´ω`)


To tell the truth


I've only ever been to Mouse Kingdom onceee
[He means Disneyland]


It was on a school trippp


While everyone was playing


I had to write apology letters on the bus
[He probably misbehaved and was being punished]


So I didn't really get to enjoy ittt


That's what I rememberrr



Noo, it's embarrassing (*/ω\*)



Well then, what do you all think of the new song (・∀・)?



We'll play it more and more from now on



Next iss


A biig biig


Halllll ヾ(゜∀゜)ノ



Looking forward to ittt



Yahahahaa



It's yahaa
[Laughing sounds]



G'night (ρ_-)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment