Sunday, April 12, 2009

0410, Ikebukuro CYBER.

Greetings; this is Andy née No-name.


I am truly grateful


to everyone who came to the live the other day, to all the staff, to all the other bands, and to everyone at the live house.



I am also truly grateful for the letters and such.



Well then


At the live the day before yesterday Tokyo Himitsu Club ceased activities;


Starting next time


I believe we'll perform with a bang as THE GALLO.



All told, the set list from the live.


1. Mudai

2. Maou -kakusei-

3.BOUTIQUE BEELZEBUB

MC

4. Kuroi Ondori

5. Tokyo Cinderella



It was like that.



And like that


I'll do my best with everything for next time.



Like absolutely not doing that to my facial hair.
[He probably means shaving.]



It's like that.



Shitakke
[Hokkaido-dialect goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment