Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fushoku

Lyrics: Jojo Music: Kaede
From DEEP MORE DEEP & NERO
Translation: Ku
Corrosion

MY LIFE IS TORTURE. GET THE FUCK OUT.

Foreigners1 sell stimulants on the black market A paradise where streetwalkers sell at a discount
Society kills the shoe-shining orphans It's been hell since the day the bombs dropped2

Even though it's mortifying and loathsome I obey so I can escape "this agony3," because I'm beaten if I disobey

I won't be saved even if I scream and cry and so I'm knocked up in the ruins
I won't be saved even if I scream and cry and so I envision how to kill them

I'm passed around still in my school uniform

Public sex Terror Murderous intent Hatred Ejaculation Impregnation Abortion The future

The sleazy occupying forces4 enjoy gang rape A paradise where prostitutes5 sell at a discount
Politicians are killed in unsightly hangings It's been hell since the day the bombs dropped

Even though it's mortifying and loathsome I obey so I can escape "this agony," because I'm beaten if I disobey

Beneath the night sky my torment continues and so I'm knocked up in the ruins
Beneath the night sky my torment continues and so I envision how to kill them

I'm passed around still in my school uniform I aim the gun and blow them away


1 The word Jojo's used for foreigners is a term from around WWII that was used specifically for Korean and Chinese foreigners.

2 Without a doubt, this is a reference to the dropping of the atomic bombs in WWII and Japan's surrender.

3 Jojo writes "agony" but sings "here" so I've combined the words to try to best represent the feeling of the sentence.

4 From the end of WWII in 1945 until 1952, the Allied forces occupied Japan to install new laws and government. During this time brothels were set up, temporarily, for the occupying soldiers, and rapes became rampant. Further reading.

5 The difference between the aforementioned streetwalkers and the prostitutes that are coming up now: the terms he uses signify the former are common prostitutes, whereas the latter are licensed.
Romanization: Ku
Fushoku

MY LIFE IS TORTURE. GET THE FUCK OUT.

Yamiichi de sangokujin ga kakuseizai wo uru gaishou ga yasuuri suru tengoku
Kutsu wo migaku minashigo ga shakai ni korosareru bakudan ga ochita hi kara jigoku desu

Sakaraeba utareru kara kuyashikute nikurashii kedo "koko" kara nogareru tame ni shitagau no

Naki wameite mo tasukete kurenai kara yakeato de haramasareru no
Naki wameite mo tasukete kurenai kara koroshi kata wo omoi egaku no

Seiraa fuku no mama de mawasareru no

Aokan kyoufu satsui zouo shasei chakushou datai mirai

Teizoku na senryougun ga rinkan wo tanoshimu koushou ga yasuuri suru tengoku
Koushukei de seijika ga buzama ni korosareru bakudan ga ochita hi kara jigoku desu

Sakaraeba utareru kara kuyashikute nikurashii kedo "koko" kara nogareru tame ni shitagau no

Yozora no shita de naburare tsuzukeru kara yakeato de haramasareru no
Yozora no shita de naburare tsuzukeru kara koroshi kata wo omoi egaku no

Seiraa fuku no mama de mawasareru no kenjuu wo tsuki tsukete uchinuku no
Transcription: Ku
腐食

MY LIFE IS TORTURE. GET THE FUCK OUT.

闇市で三國人が覚醒剤を売る 街娼が安売りする天國
靴を磨く孤児達が社会に殺される 爆弾が落ちた日から地獄です

逆らえば撲たれるから悔しくて憎らしいけど『苦痛』から逃れる為に従うの

啼き喚いても助けて呉れないから焼跡で孕まされるの
啼き喚いても助けて呉れないから殺し方を想い描くの

セーラー服の侭で廻されるの

青姦 恐怖 殺意 憎悪 射精 着床 堕胎 未来

低俗な占領軍が輪姦を愉しむ 公娼が安売りする天國
絞首刑で政治家が無様に殺される 爆弾が落ちた日から地獄です

逆らえば撲たれるから悔しくて憎らしいけど『苦痛』から逃れる為に従うの

夜空の下で嬲られ続けるから焼跡で孕まされるの
夜空の下で嬲られ続けるから殺し方を想い描くの

セーラー服の侭で廻されるの 拳銃を突き付けて撃ち抜くの

No comments:

Post a Comment